Systema Video Program (SVP)
Who Can Participate
- This feedback is open to anyone interested in receiving personal advice from Vladimir.
- To receive training guidance when direct interaction with a head instructor is currently not possible.
- To enhance the Systema level of skill and quality of training and teaching.
- To provide the opportunity for Systema Instructorship (evaluation, upgrade and renewal)
The best way to enhance Systema skill level is to receive direct training from the Head Instructors, Mikhail Ryabko and/or Vladimir Vasiliev. Where that is not possible, SVP is an alternative partial option. For SVP, the applicant provides a video clip of themselves. Vladimir Vasiliev will review the footage and provide personal feedback within 1 to 4 weeks (provided that all the requirements listed below are met).
NOTE: this program does not guarantee that Systema instructorship will be granted, upgraded or renewed, but only provides a way to get evaluation, feedback and direction.
STEP 1 : TAKE FOOTAGE
Record yourself on video demonstrating Systema with one or more of your partners.
The clip should be no longer than 3 minutes. Make sure that there is no background music added, keep the original sounds. You do not need to add any artistic details or headings.
Begin the recording with a close up shot of yourself where you clearly say your name, the name and location of your training group if applicable.
Your work can include:
Once your clip is done, post it on YouTube as non-listed and send Vladimir a link.
STEP 2 : SUBMIT THE APPLICATION, PHOTO AND FEE
- Please include a headshot picture of yourself; the picture size should be approximatly 100x125 pixels. (FOR NEW INSTRUCTORS ONLY)
- Submit the completed application form along with the payment.
Note that if you are already a certified Systema school listed on RussianMartialArt.com website, the picture and application are not required in your case.
STEP 3 : EVALUATION
Vladimir will evaluate your Systema skill level and will give you his comments, feedback and direction. The comments may point out your areas of strength, areas that need improvement and specific suggestions on ways to enhance your level of skill. Once you receive the feedback from Vladimir, please remove the clip from YouTube.
Program details are subject to change.
For more information
call: +1 905 881 4711