Seminars by Vladimir Vasiliev
To request a seminar at your facility, please click here.
- Escapes from holds and ground work
- Advanced fist work: powerful and precise punches
- Short work and stealth striking
- Eliminating fear of the blade
- Weapon control
- Multiple opponents and crowd work
- Ways to remove opponent's aggression and overcome tension
with Vladimir Vasiliev
Learn the principles of unarmed use of arms and legs for defense and offense.
DAY 1: LEGS
Use of legs to defend from all types of kicks, strikes, holds, trips and more.
Application of legs for attacks with a variety of kicks and take-downs in place and on the move.
Exercises to develop relaxation, stability and freedom of movement.
DAY 2: ARMS
Use of arms and hands to defend from any form of empty-hand attack.
Application of arms and fists for effective strikes, take-downs, breaking structure and total control of single and multiple opponents.
Exercises for tension-free and powerful work.
This summer, Systema uncovers the core.
Non-stop training in the field, forest, slopes, and water, day and night time.
Vladimir Vasiliev in South of France
Hosted by Cercle de Systema
Program details to follow.