This site may contain links to other sites, and RMA is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites. RMA:
- Collects your personal information only with your informed consent.
- Uses your information for personalization, identification, and communication.
- Does not sell or redistribute your personal information.
This is how RMA handles information we learn about you from your visit to this Web site. The information we receive depends on what you do when visiting this site.
In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
The user may remain anonymous in order for browsing the catalog. In order to purchase goods from our store, we ask you to identify yourself either by opening an account or logining into the existing one. When opening the account with us, we collect certain information from you like name, address, phone number and optional survey information. Your address will be used for shipping the ordered goods and we will only call you in rare cases to resolve issues with your order.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you conveniences such as accessing your personal pages on RMA.com without needing to login repeatedly.
Does RussianMartialArt.com Share the Information It Receives?
No. While we may utilize your information in order to serve you better, we will not release this information to other companies. Rest assured that you will not receive hundreds of spam emails each day. We simply want to make your experience better. Pure and simple.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you have finished using a shared computer.