Russian Martial Art
Home  |  FAQ FAQ  |  FAQ Search  |  Memberlist Memberlist  |  Usergroups Usergroups  |  Register Register  |    Our store
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in 

Russian Martial Art Systema by Vladimir Vasiliev, its proprietors, instructors, agents, employees, servants, successors and assigns assume no responsibility or liability for any of the events, products, instructors or training partners and other information posted on the forum or elsewhere on this website or in any written materials distributed by RMA. All information and training is at your own risk.

What's new in Russian Martial Art  Posts   Last updated 
Clip of the month Free Video Clips
 Read more
No new posts Latest news
Sat 05 Apr, 2014 12:00 AM Read more
No new posts Product Reviews
Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:22 PM Read more
No new posts Seminar Reviews
Thu 16 Jan, 2014 12:20 AM Read more
No new posts Announcement Board
Tue 08 Mar, 2011 05:24 PM Read more
No new posts Training Partners
Sat 19 Apr, 2014 03:15 AM Read more
"Freeflow and Creativity" seminar
Systema, Russian Martial Art Forum Index -> Seminar Notes

Reply to topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milos Malic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: "Freeflow and Creativity" seminar Reply with quote

Koen Vandersteene in Belgrade, Serbia

We had a great pleasure to train with and learn from Koen, instructor from Systema Belgium. Seminar was very interesting. Many exercises where each of them hides at least one principle and good points on what to do and what to avoid doing. Instructor managed to put as in position to sit and think "damn, I should notice this or that before!". He also showed very rare talent by making everybody communicative and smiling while doing serious work and heavy sweating. Even the most silent and shy guys opened up after the first day.

Participants got tasks and recipes how to move, manipulate the opponent body, use strikes and kicks and micro work (oh I hate pinching). Then it got more complicated. Defend third person. Then defend from attacker third person is getting in the way, obstructing your work, pulling you around, covering your eyes... By the very end we progressed to team work and striking crowd work.

Participants from Holland, Hungary, Croatia and all over Serbia enjoyed this seminar very much. Hope to see Koen soon!

Milos, Systema Serbia

Some comments from participants:
Quote:

"Koen was able to create the relaxed and playful atmosphere that makes it possible to work on creativity and flow. The exercises were carefully build up to lead to the final work with multiple opponents on the last day. This excellent instruction in combination with the good vibes from the Belgrade crew made it a very rewarding seminar."
Kim and Bart, Holland

Quote:
Excellent seminar, interesting topics, a lot of nice exercises and useful tips, great instructor, great time whole weekend! Thank you Koen! Hope to see you soon!
Marko Bajović

Quote:

Koen is a very humble teacher, and spends lots of time working with each student. He delivered a huge amount of information about Systema in general, and so many helpful tips and strategies to move and respond freely, something that my Systema work really needed. I will be thinking and working with Koen's info for a long time.
Mateo Bernal

Quote:
Just I am going to express in a letter to my big Thank you for the seminar and the very-very kind hospitality not even you but the whole Serbian team.
As you know this seminar was the brand new for me but the team the spirit were really extraordinary not talking about the new thechniques and the whole Systema way.
So thank you again and I hope we will mett soon even on a seminar or the summer camp in Serbia!Smile
Laszlo Fodor

Quote:

Thank you Koen Vandersteene and Milos Malic for this enriching seminar! Gives us a lot of material and ideas to put into practise and to meditate upon. And it was so much fun! Thanks to everybody I had a chance to work with, all the guys and gals were very pleasant and very good in Systema. Cheers
Tina

Koen Vandersteene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd would like to thank all the seminar participants of the Belgrade seminar for their motivation, dedication, sweat and hard work. I know you're sore but you were a great and motivated group.
Although "strangers" to each other on Saturday morning, I was happy to see you become a group of friends training hard and laughing together. Thumbs up to the ladies who attented : they worked just as hard as the guys.
Thank you Milos, Jelena, Milena and little boss Mila, for having me, welcoming me, sharing and your excellent organisation. Looking forward to the next time. Also lots of gratitude to Vladimir for starting it all. It's amazing what Systema is doing and where it is taking us all. Thank you for the trust.
Milos Malic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seminar photos

Reply to topic