Russian Martial Art
Home  |  FAQ FAQ  |  FAQ Search  |  Memberlist Memberlist  |  Usergroups Usergroups  |  Register Register  |    Our store
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in 

Russian Martial Art Systema by Vladimir Vasiliev, its proprietors, instructors, agents, employees, servants, successors and assigns assume no responsibility or liability for any of the events, products, instructors or training partners and other information posted on the forum or elsewhere on this website or in any written materials distributed by RMA. All information and training is at your own risk.

What's new in Russian Martial Art  Posts   Last updated 
Clip of the month Free Video Clips
Fri 08 Dec, 2006 12:00 AM Read more
No new posts Latest news
Fri 08 Aug, 2014 12:00 AM Read more
No new posts Product Reviews
Sun 31 Aug, 2014 04:43 PM Read more
No new posts Seminar Reviews
Thu 16 Jan, 2014 12:20 AM Read more
No new posts Announcement Board
Tue 08 Mar, 2011 05:24 PM Read more
No new posts Training Partners
Sun 31 Aug, 2014 05:35 AM Read more
"Embrace the suck": chapter 2, Paris, FRANCE
Systema, Russian Martial Art Forum Index -> Seminar Notes

Reply to topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean ALCAZAR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: "Embrace the suck": chapter 2, Paris, FRANCE Reply with quote

Hello guys,

passing by to thank Mister Puzykas for what has been taught this week end (4th and 5th of february 2012) in Paris.

I mean, not only strategy, psychological confusion, and specific systema stuff which I think I'm not able to understand at their true values, cause I'm mostly into other styles (I'm the muay thai boy...).

But what was taught both by your speech and in silence during the neck breaking session.
I mean civilians are civilians, soldiers are soldiers.
Each one has his own tasks. Each one will have his own cross to carry during his life. Do civilians really want to carry the cross of a soldier during ther lives ? (having killed people or the tools to do it, having trauma, psychological problems because of constant fights, death of friends because of ennemy shots, etc., ...)
I think I don't need it (but who knows... Maybe lying to myself ?) because killing people as always been far from my own limitation, education, spirituality. And training in "camo" wears is clearly not my cup of tea.
For the same reasons I expect I'll never know civil war.
But I really expect that if some people needed it, the ones who needed this message caught it seriously, despite the humour you put in it.

Same thing for the last speech you gave at the end of the seminar (guys going to seminars, only seminars, having fun pics with badasses instructors, and thinking themselves are something...).
Comon sense, reality. Simply.

Mister Puzykas seems to me to be a professionnal, down to earth, able to teach civilians what they need, only this, and using a simple and clear way. These are many skills rare to find together in one person in my opinion.

If you're into systema more seriously than I'm, don't miss the next event with this "gentleman puncher".

P.S.: I found a jaw in the street, I have to ask Erez if it's his... Ha ha ha Wink

Sincerely,
J.A.
Erez Hamiache

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha don't worry it is not my jaw
I've fixed it with some wire Very Happy

Thanks a lot to Sonny, the duo Sinicha-Greg and all the people I've trained with in Paris. I think I learn a lot about Systema and myself

Now back to training (don't wanna be a "tactical tourist" ^^)

Erez

Reply to topic