Russian Martial Art
Home  |  FAQ FAQ  |  FAQ Search  |  Memberlist Memberlist  |  Usergroups Usergroups  |  Register Register  |    Our store
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in 

Russian Martial Art Systema by Vladimir Vasiliev, its proprietors, instructors, agents, employees, servants, successors and assigns assume no responsibility or liability for any of the events, products, instructors or training partners and other information posted on the forum or elsewhere on this website or in any written materials distributed by RMA. All information and training is at your own risk.

What's new in Russian Martial Art  Posts   Last updated 
Clip of the month Free Video Clips
Fri 08 Dec, 2006 12:00 AM Read more
No new posts Latest news
Fri 08 Aug, 2014 12:00 AM Read more
No new posts Product Reviews
Thu 11 Sep, 2014 02:59 PM Read more
No new posts Seminar Reviews
Thu 16 Jan, 2014 12:20 AM Read more
No new posts Announcement Board
Tue 08 Mar, 2011 05:24 PM Read more
No new posts Training Partners
Thu 11 Sep, 2014 12:09 PM Read more
Vladimir in Belgium, 8-9-10 July
Systema, Russian Martial Art Forum Index -> Seminar Notes

Reply to topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koen Vandersteene

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Vladimir in Belgium, 8-9-10 July Reply with quote

We would like to express our gratitude to Vladimir for teaching his 3-day seminar in Kortrijk, Belgium. Also a big thank you to Valerie for being there, and to all Systema participants and instructors who were there. In total, there were 225 participants from 22 countries.
As usual, Vladimir was absolutely amazing with his teaching skills and fluid but powerful demonstrations. From the feedback we had sofar people were inspired and touched by his qualities and personality. Everybody worked hard and was willing to give at the same time. Thank you Vladimir. Thank you all.
Koen & Jurgen
Erez Hamiache

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the first Vladimir's seminar I was attending. And I was really impressed by his fluidity (even more than on videos) and his skill for sharing his knowledge.
As soon as I had a question and asked him about, I had a very precise answer that I feel adapted to my level in Systema and I could perfectly understand one of the purposes of the drill I wasn't getting.

Thank you a lot Vladimir for having taken care of 225 people during 3 days.
Hoping to see you soon in Belgium, Toronto or somewhere else.

Thanks a lot to Koen and Jurgen (and the guys of Systema Belgium) for this seminar

Thanks to all the participants I have been able to work with and hoping to have more time at next seminar to train with the others

Erez
tibor moravcik

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: MY FISRT SEMINAR WITH VLADIMIR Reply with quote

At first glance, he looks like a 'normal', positive guy..
Of course when he moves or speaks you see & feel the difference.. Wink
You can feel from him a kindness (with which he infects the whole group Wink) & that his aim is honestly to help people..

He helps our society probably more than you think..
If you apply what he is teaching to your day to day life, you would recognize the difference!
Just try to imagine how it would affect your life if you got rid of your tension & stress..
If you could control your body & mind..
How would your life look if you vitalised your body & increased your effectivity..?
If you became more alive with good breathing..?

Thank you Vladimir & all of the other instructors of Systema for a service which you are providing for our society..

Tibor
Sifu of Wing Tsun / Chun kung fu
Professional masseur therapist

ps: also organisationt was perfect! Wink
thank you
Laurens Van Keer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I know it's a bit late, but I still want to give my feedback.

As a newcomer to Systema, I expected a good introduction to another martial art, but I got so much more out of the seminar than just that. As the name already implies, it is indeed a complete "system". Not just for self-defense, but for "handling" life in general. As a computer science student, I couldn't help but looking at the seminar as installing a sort of personal "operating system" for the mind.

I must say, I felt kind of out of place at the seminar. With my 21 years of age, I probably was one of the youngest participants, if not the youngest - I don't know. I also have very limited martial art experience: just a couple of months of krav maga training now (twice a week). So I was a bit intimidated by the tens of years of experience some participants had. With a few I detected a bit of a condescending attitude towards me, but fortunately, almost all of them could leave aside the ego games and were very eager to help me out and share their passion for Systema.

I'd like to thank Vladimir, the organization and all the participants. It was an inspiring weekend. The set of principles I learned have become a part of my life. I'll probably attend the Systema classes in Kortrijk, as it's only a 30 minute drive from my hometown. Smile

Best regards,
Laurens
Koen Vandersteene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 minutes ? Motivation is key, Laurens.

Reply to topic