Event reached its capacity. To put your name on the waiting list please email: email@example.com. If a spot comes up, you will be notified and payment will be due upon your confirmation.
The same seminar program takes place on March 3rd - 4th, 2018.
DAY 1 | PROTECT YOURSELF
Saturday, February 10th, 2018
1:30pm - 4:30pm
DAY 2 | PROTECT OTHERS
Sunday, February 11th, 2018
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Systema Headquarters Toronto School
39 Glen Cameron Rd. Unit #2
Thornhill, ON Canada
- Awareness and pre-emptive work for crimes such as: theft, violence…etc.
- Seeing and controlling three stages of danger escalation
- Knife and weapons disarming
- Control of opponents at various distances
- Maintaining both alertness and speed while moving
- Attention and awareness while under stress
- Freedom of movement
- Evasions from holds
- Subtle escapes from collisions and from the lines of attack
- Short and stealth strikes
- Conflict dissipation
- Psychology and control of emotions
Appropriate for new and experienced students
For ages 18 and up only
Class size strictly limited
A non-bendable training knife is needed for participation.
Please bring a knife if you have one or get one at the seminar. A Classic or a Sleek training knife
You may also borrow a used knife at the school.
Instructor evaluations, renewals, and upgrades available at the seminar
Additional In-class Training options available by request
$20 per class